General Bonus Terms & Conditions:
All bonuses offered by 123 Bingo Online come with terms and conditions in regards to which games may be played, how much wagering must take place before a withdrawal may be requested and how much may actually be requested for withdrawal. The terms and conditions for a given bonus will apply until another bonus or deposit (with or without a bonus) has been made. In the absence of a specific term & condition, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- Valid for use on bingo, slots & keno games only | Playthrough: 3x on Bingo or 30x on Slots & Keno | 10x maximum withdrawal.
Whenever a deposit bonus or no-deposit bonus has a playthrough requirement the playthrough requirement will be calculated as: (deposit, if any, + bonus, if any) x the largest playthrough multiplier, subject to the games played by the player after the bonus was claimed.
- Example: a player has claimed a deposit bonus with a 3x playthrough on bingo, a 30x playthrough on slots & keno and a 45x playthrough on all other allowed games. They make wagers on both the bingo and slot machines. The slots playthrough multiplier is used as it is larger than the bingo playthrough multiplier. The “other allowed games” multiplier is not used as the player did not play the other allowed games. Their playthrough calculation is: deposit amount + bonus amount received since the deposit but before the withdrawal x30 because they played slots.
The following games are excluded from the phrase “allowed games”. Play on any of these games will result in forfeiture of winnings and the account balance will be zeroed; the deposit + bonus, deposit-without-bonus or no-deposit bonus will then be credited to the account again so that the player may play without wagering on an excluded game: Baccarat, Blackjack, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Pontoon 21, Roulette, Sic Bo and War.
For players from the following countries: Australia, Denmark, Greece, Poland, Sweden, Germany and United Kingdom; when using a bonus which allows play on blackjack or when using a deposit-without-a-bonus, there will be a 120x wager requirement on the Blackjack game and all variations of that game. This term supersedes all other bonus terms and conditions.
Accounts with pending withdrawals do not qualify to receive any type of bonus, including BBs.
In the event that the customer accrue a quantity of winnings in excess of the maximum withdrawal amount stipulated by the bonus coupon, any excess funds will be removed whether or not the withdrawal has been processed. These excess funds cannot be used in combination with another promotional offer, as fun money to play with or be wagered in order to build up free comp or reward points.
Eligibility: On occasion, players will not qualify to claim a bonus which 123 Bingo Online has offered them, or a player will be informed of a bonus 123 Bingo Online has extended to a specific group of players via a 3rd party. In such cases the player should not use that bonus until they qualify for it. In the event that a player claims a bonus for which they do not qualify, all winnings will be null and void and the account balance zeroed. If there was a deposit involved, the deposit will be returned to the account balance and the player may claim a more appropriate bonus.
123 Bingo Online maintains and contributes to a shared database of customers of skill levels which are above average. If a customer has been identified as such a player (an “Advanced”, “Expert”, “Master” or “Skilled” player) at any of the following casinos: 123 Slots Online, Bingo Flash, Bingo Knights, Break The Bank Bingo, Club Player, Cool Cat, Dreams Casino, Melina Bingo, Palace of Chance, Prism Casino, Ruby Slots, Slots of Vegas, The Virtual Casino, Vegas Strip Casino, and/or Wild Vegas; they will not be eligible to receive any bonuses at 123 Bingo Online. Such accounts will become cash-only accounts. For accounts identified as such, any winnings will become null and void, the account balance will be zeroed and the deposit returned to the account balance. Any no-deposit bonus claimed will not be re-credited to the account.
Deposit Bonuses: All deposits made on 123 Bingo Online may earn a deposit bonus, which will be credited immediately upon redemption of a specific bonus code.
Deposit bonus codes should be claimed immediately after a deposit has been made but before any wagers have been placed. Making a wager before a bonus code has been claimed indicates to the casino that you do not wish to be subject to any bonus terms and conditions and have decided to forego a bonus (referred to hereafter as a deposit-without-a-bonus). When this happens, a bonus can no longer be claimed. Should this rule be violated, all winnings will be void and account balance will be zeroed before the deposit is returned to the account balance.
Deposit Bonuses are non-cashable, meaning that when a customer withdraws their winnings, the bonus money will be removed from the total withdrawal amount (i.e. – should a customer redeem a $500 bonus and withdraw $1500, $500 will be removed from the withdrawal, leaving $1000). In the event that the software debits any bonus money from a player’s balance when they request their withdrawal, this amount will be deducted from the amount of bonus which needs to be paid back.
Regarding the Mixing Funds: Mixing or combining more than 1 bonus offer or the combination of a bonus with a deposit-without-a-bonus, unless specifically allowed by that bonus’s terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. Should this occur, all winnings will be null and void. 123 Bingo Online will zero the player’s account balance and the oldest offending no-deposit bonus or deposit + bonus will be added again. Once those funds the player’s account balance is $5 or less and they have neither pending withdrawals nor pending-pre-purchased bingo games, the next zeroed no-deposit bonus or deposit + bonus can be credited.
Should it ever occur that an account be allowed to be subject to more than 1 set of bonus terms & conditions, such as when a player claims a deposit bonus on top of a Players Reward Card bonus-deposit, then the more restrictive terms shall apply. For example, if a player makes a Player Reward Card bonus deposit and then claims a deposit bonus with no playthrough and no maximum cashout, the more restrictive terms from the Player Rewards Card will apply.
No Play / No Max Deposit Bonuses: these are bonuses defined as any deposit bonus featuring No wagering requirement and No maximum cashout amount; also referred to as a “no-rules bonus”.
Accounts whose lifetime withdrawals exceed 60% of their lifetime deposits do not qualify to use this type of bonus.
Play on any of the following games is strictly prohibited when using a no-rules bonus: blackjack, craps, roulette, poker (all types, including video poker), roulette or any other table game. Should this rule be violated all winnings will be forfeit, the account balance zeroed and the deposit + bonus returned to the account balance.
No-Deposit Bonuses: these bonuses do not require a deposit in order to be credited. In order to be credited with a no-deposit bonus an account must meet the following requirements: 1) the account balance must be $5 or less; 2) there must not be any pending withdrawals in the account; and 3) there must not be any pending pre-purchased bingo cards in the account.
- General No-Deposit Bonus Terms & conditions: Valid for play on Bingo, Slots & Keno games only | Playthrough: 3x on Bingo or 30x on Slots & Keno | 2x maximum withdrawal or $100 (whichever is greater).
- Free Sign-up Bonus: Customers may withdraw a maximum and minimum of $100 of their winnings from the Free Sign-up Bonus after meeting the following playthrough requirements: 3x on Bingo, 30x on Slots & Keno or 45x on other allowed games.
This offer is valid for NEW account holders from accepted countries and regions only. It may be claimed by only one (1) account per household, shared computer, physical address and/or internet connection. If this policy is violated or abused in any way, such as with multiple accounts, all offending accounts may be closed without notice with all winnings forfeit.
- Other No-Deposit Bonuses: in the absence of a specific term or condition the General Bonus Terms & Conditions (above) will apply.
- Sequential Redemption Clause: players may not redeem free chips sequentially; meaning that if the last bonus claimed by the account was a free chip, then a deposit (with or without a deposit bonus) must be made before another free chip may be claimed. Violation of this policy will result in the forfeiture of winnings, if any.
- BBs (Bonus Bucks): These are a type of non-cashable bonus which must be paid back to the casino if a withdrawal is requested. In all cases, only those BBs which were won AFTER the deposit + deposit bonus, deposit-without-bonus or no-deposit bonus which resulted in the winnings being withdrawn will be deducted; any BBs won prior to that event will NOT be deducted.