Terms & conditions
- Free Bingo will run every Tuesday and Thursday from 7am-9am in the Breakfast Club and 8pm-10pm in the Jazz Room
1. By participating in this promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted, and agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions and the Terms and Conditions for Sun Bingo.
2. Players must be resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland and must be aged 18 years and over. Proof of identity, address and age must be provided on request.
3. If any winnings do not automatically appear in your “Cash Balance” or “Pending Balance”, please contact our Customer Services .
4. The promoter of this promotion is VF 2011 Limited (“Virtue Fusion“).
5. Employees of the Playtech plc group, the News UK group or any other company associated or involved in the promotion of this competition will not be eligible to enter this promotion.
6. This promotion is intended for recreational purposes. We reserve the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount, or to reclaim bonuses awarded, if a player is found to be tampering with, or abusing any aspect of, this promotion, as solely determined by us. In such instances, we will terminate the player’s eligibility to participate in this promotion. Any attempts to manipulate or abuse any aspect of a promotion may also lead to exclusion from future Virtue Fusion promotions and/or closure of a player’s account.
7. Duplicate or associated accounts will not qualify for this promotion. All promotional offers are limited to one per registered account / person. If we find that you have used more than one account to participate, we reserve the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount or bonus earned on the duplicate account(s).
9. Virtue Fusion reserves the right at any time and from time to time to amend, withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this promotion at its sole discretion.
10. These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit our Responsible Gaming page.